Blocked drains are a common occurrence in Bournemouth. They can be caused by all sorts of things, including fats and grease, toilet paper and nappies, tree roots, and other foreign objects. The last thing you want to do is leave a blocked drain until it becomes even more blocked. It could cost you much more in the long run if left untreated. Blocked drains left untreated can cause your drains to collapse and cause further damage to pipeworks, resulting in expensive repairs. You may smell foul odors on your property due to this damage.
Drain blockages are one of the most common problems in Bournemouth. This is because so many people live in this town, and they all use drains regularly.
Bournemouth is home to many restaurants and bars, which means there’s a lot of food waste coming out of their drains each day; this adds up over time and can cause a drain blockage if left unattended.
What Can Happen If You Don’t Use a Drain Unblocker?
It’s important to remember that blocked drains will only get worse the longer you leave them. If you try to ignore the problem, you could be causing yourself some severe damage. For example, if your sink or bath is blocked and you don’t do anything about it, the water will continue and eventually cause flooding in your house. If this happens, there’s no guarantee that we can help eliminate this horrible mess—and it might mean that we need to replace whole sections of flooring and even walls too! If you need your Bournemouth emergency drain unblocking and repaired, it could cost you much more in the long run.
Blocked drains can cause a variety of problems such as:
- Repair costs – It’s not uncommon for blocked drains to be caused by damaged pipes and fixtures. This means that repairs must be made before the issue can be resolved. If these parts are expensive, so will the cost of replacing them.
- Replacement parts – If your drain is damaged beyond repair, it may need replacing entirely. While this doesn’t often happen (especially if you catch it early enough), this is something that needs to be considered when calculating how much money needs to be spent on drain clearance.
- Drainage system collapse will cause further damage to pipeworks and result in expensive repairs that you may not be able to afford. Pipeworks constitute a significant part of your drainage system; they’re buried underground and made from metal, pitch fiber, or plastic.
How Do You Know If Your Drains Are Blocked?
You may smell foul odors on your property due to this damage. These can include:
- The smell of the blockage itself.
- Sewer gas escaping from the sewer pipe.
- The odor of stagnant water, mold, and fungi growing in your drain pipes.
- The toilet bowl is blocked with solid waste.
- Sewer gases enter your kitchen sink, bath, or shower drains because there is no air vent under these fixtures.
- Water flows slowly or not at all through your drains.
Who Should You Call For Help?
The Pro Drainage Group is a family business with a national network of highly trained professionals and local engineers based in Bournemouth. We are committed to providing the highest standard of drain clearing services at a competitive price, all fully guaranteed.
- Our engineers are highly trained to deal with blockage and can quickly and efficiently clear your drains in the shortest time possible. We can deal with all drainage pipes, from clay to metal, pitch fiber, and plastic. We are also able to deal with any problems with your cesspit or soakaway system, too.
- We use the latest equipment and techniques to clear up even the most challenging and stubborn blockages.
- We have a 100% success rate, meaning your drain will flow freely once again when we’re done!
- We are available 24/7/365 to help with any drainage problems you may have. Whether it’s 9 am or midnight on a weekday or 6 am on Sunday – we can help at any time of day or night.
- Our engineers are fully insured in case anything goes wrong during this process – so you know you’re in safe hands! You can rest assured that everything will go smoothly.
The Pro Drainage Group is a family business with family values, so you are essential to us. Our reputation is built on our high standards of service and our ability to provide a service that is second to none. We are customer-driven, often going the extra mile to help our customers with unbiased advice and support. We offer friendly and knowledgeable customer service and are always available 24/7, 365 days of the year, to help you, either on the phone, via email, or on our website, Live Chat.
We don’t want to alarm you, but if you’ve got blocked drains in Bournemouth or need your toilet unblocked and drain clearance services in Bournemouth, then don’t leave it too late; otherwise, the problem is only going to get worse. We don’t want that for people in our community – especially when we’re here offering free advice and support on unblocking drains naturally at any time of day or night. So why not give us a call on 0800 611 8277?
From Pro Drainage Group, you can expect:
- Highly-trained specialist fibre engineers
- Fully qualified Safe-Contractor-Approved workers
- Fast response to your inquiry
- High level of customer service
- Free call-out and quotation
- State-of-the-art equipment to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently
- Friendly customer service
- 24-hour a day service 365 days of the year
- Guarantee quality
- Budget-friendly pricing.
It’s easy to get in touch with Pro Drainage through Live Chat on the website or by calling our Emergency Helpline on tel:0800 611 8277. We are always happy to take your call anytime or at night.