- I can't fix my blocked toilet or sink
A blocked toilet can be very annoying and it’s never a pretty sight.
- Top must read homebuyer drainage tips
Buying a home can be daunting and stressful. Any successful homebuying project is about getting it right from start to finish.
- Did you know it is a legal requirement to have a grease trap in a commercial kitchen
If you are a bakery, restaurant, hotel, fast-food chain, pub, B & B, cafe or takeaway you must ensure grease does not enter the public drainage system.
- How to chose a highly rated plumbin company
We understand that when something goes wrong with your plumbing and you need an emergency plumber in Bournemouth,
- what to do if you have pitch fibre pipes
If your home or property was built between 1940 and 1970 and you have continuous drainage problems, this could be because you have pipework made from pitch fibre
- How To Chose The Right Drainage Contractor
A drainage issue can be a huge burden to your day to day and can also prove to be costly.