Boiler repair services in Dorset
Our customer reviews
Why Choose Pro Drainage?
- They never charge a call-out fee
- They are fully insured, and safe contractor approved
- Covering Bournemouth, Christchurch, and Poole
- They provide peace of mind, accurate diagnosis, and excellent customer service
- They never cut corners and pride themselves on using the best equipment and materials
- Testing after the job is complete
- The friendly and professional in-house team is always quick to respond to any inquiries
- Family run business that does not rest on their laurels
Looking to get your boiler annually serviced? Pro Drainage offers boiler servicing throughout Dorset and the surrounding areas including Poole, Bournemouth and Christchurch.
As part of our boiler service checks, we make sure we check and inspect all major components in your boiler thoroughly. Customer satisfaction is our priority so we make sure we communicate any new problems with you at all times, especially if we discover any additional issue that needs to be fixed straight away. Please note that all boiler servicing is done by fully qualified Gas Safe registered engineers.
For more information please call our friendly team on 0800 611 82 77.
Benefits of getting your boiler serviced
You may be wondering why you should get your boiler serviced annually. Here are some of the benefits:
- When your boiler is running efficiently, your energy costs reduce. Having your boiler serviced ensures there aren’t any problems causing high energy bills.
- You will save money on unexpected repairs that may need to be completed
- Serviced boilers are quieter when compared to boilers that are not serviced
Want to find out more about our boiler servicing packages please contact us today.
Our Boiler Repair Services
We understand how frustrating it can be when your boiler suddenly stops working.
We ensure we get to the customer as quickly as possible so you aren’t left without heating or hot water for too long.
We provide accurate diagnosis from unknown fault codes to repair on broken parts and guarantee that we will fix your problem as soon as possible
Providing excellent customer service, peace of mind and accurate diagnosis, please note that our engineers are Gas Safe registered and fully qualified to carry out repair work on gas boilers.
Signs of a broken boiler
There are a few things to look out for with your boiler. Here are a few things to consider if you are checking to see if it is broken…
- Strange noises
- Water leakage
- Takes longer than normal for your heating to come on
- Unexpected increase in energy bills
If you have noticed any of the above, you can call us on 0800 611 82 77 and one of our Gas Safe Engineers will come and visit your home and help you with the problem.
Gas Boiler FAQ's
On average, your boiler should be serviced every year in order for it to remain in tip-top condition and running at its best. However, you don't need to wait until the year is out before arranging for services or repairs - if you notice any problems early on, call a professional immediately so that they can provide an early diagnosis of the problem. Your gas safety check will also establish whether repairs are needed urgently or whether there's no problem that would warrant the expense of replacing parts. A thorough inspection by a professional could help you save money!
While servicing helps maintain your gas boiler, emergency repairs are sometimes needed due to unforeseen problems. Fortunately, Pro Drainage services are available 24 hours a day, so you can call for help whenever the need arises - whether that's early on in the morning or late at night.
There are lots of reasons why your boiler may need emergency repairs, including broken parts, leaking pipes; shallow water; faulty thermostat; low pressure; and many more reasons which make it dangerous to continue using your current system. Don't attempt to fix it yourself, as this could be very dangerous if done incorrectly. It's important not to worry either because professional gas engineers will fix the problem quickly and efficiently!
- The benefits of having a well-maintained boiler are not only financial.
- Regular servicing of your boiler helps to improve the amount of power you can extract from your boiler, as well as prevent any safety hazards from occurring due to a lack of maintenance.
- It is always advisable to have a reputable company perform any type of boiler repair or service - using a reliable service provider will give you peace of mind that all faults will be rectified efficiently and effectively.
This said, there are several things that can go wrong with a gas boiler, some more serious than others. A good service provider should be able to determine what has gone wrong based on their experience and expertise in these matters.
We like to think our service is second to none.
Naturally, there are many factors that come into play when you have to decide how much it will cost to get your gas boiler fixed. The type of problem it is, for example, may affect the price e.g. if there's a broken part which needs replacing or corrosion that needs treating then this can increase the total bill considerably.
Another factor is whether you need emergency repairs or just servicing - the former tends to be more expensive because gas engineers will charge per half an hour instead of charging a flat rate based on the service itself i.e. cleaning/inspecting components etc.
Our rates are £67.50 + VAT per half an hour labour which excludes the cost of materials or parts.
If you discover that your boiler has suddenly stopped working, it's important that you don't hesitate before making a call to a boiler repair company. This is to prevent expensive bills in the future and so you can nip it in the bud.
To book your boiler repair engineer gives us a call on 0800 611 82 77.